This company has the worst customer service EVER!After paying for a rush order, there was a delay in processing my order.

I called and emailed the company looking for my order many times and no one could give me any information and they would never call back when they said they would. Then the items were finally shipped out two and a half weeks later, with no apology or even follow-up. Finally, when the order was delivered, the delivery company refused to deliver to our door but rather claimed they would leave 19 chairs on the curb. They said that no one instructed them to bring them to the door.

We called the delivery company and they said someone should have called us, no one ever did. We called bizchair and they had the nerve to tell us we did not read the fine print. BE AWARE you need give them special instructions if you want the items delivered to your door otherwise they will just be dumped off on the curb. We ended up paying laborers from our building to help us deliver the items.

We tried talking to customer service, not even asking for any refund or credit, but rather to just let them know our experience and to suggest that they make it clearer on the check-out process to give special instructions if door to door is needed and all they did was tell us we are wrong, should have read the fine print and were completely rude, even placed us on speakerphone and ignored us while we were speaking.I have never dealt with a company as disgusting as this!!

Had an Experience with Bizchair?

Comments