BIZCHAIR.COM IS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

They website promise that they will ship within two days, it is been 30 days since I ordered and still they don't tell me where is it, or if they have ship it yet.

Bizchair the worst company I have ever dealt with. Very unprofessional and they just don't send you the items!

Will never recommend this company, it is the WORST COMPANY IS THE U.S.!!!!

If you can buy from another company please do so. Bizchair will give you headaches, irritation, wondering, and what that heck are you doing at work? do you do any work?

WHERE IS MY STAFF???? AFTER A MONTH CAN'T EVEN SAY WHERE IS MY STAFF!

Had an Experience with Bizchair?

Comments

cracked metal base bottom of chair shattered arm rest . I called they refused any compensation these people don't care one bit about their customers. customer service was rude and I heard them gigglin in background.

Yes, this company Belkin, Inc.started by 16 year old Belkin with his stepfather Gary Glazer may be the worst company out there.

They are rude, arrogant, abusive, deceptive, and in my opinion have a history of violating the law.

Thay have no regard for the customer and are one big volume factory run nasty take your money company.I would like to take matters into the hands of the Attorney General in Georgia where they are headquartered.

I wish I had read some reviews before purchasing my chair.It has been 6 weeks and nothing has been delivered and the service folks seem like they have no idea what they are doing.

I think I am out $125 and the only option I am left with is to file a complaint with the BBB.Stear clear of BIZCHAIR.

I have to agree they are the worst ever.I am in process of dealing with them over a return and after one month, still have it and not gotten anywhere but lots of headaches.

They are a very shrewd company and the internet is loaded with bad reviews.

Obviously they do not want any repeat business.:(