WOW!I wish that I had found this site prior to ordering office furniture for our company!
My experience sounds exactly like a rerun of the other horror stories reported on here. 6 conference room chairs - $5000 ordered 3 months ago... promised would ship in 6 days... shipped with a carrier that took several weeks...
then found out items were in our city at the shipping company yard for days and hadn't been delivered to us... had to go pick up ourselves... one chair was no longer packaged and damaged. Notified Belnick (bizchair.com) immediately to let them know that we did not accept the broken chair and was told they would get a replacement ordered immediately.
Two weeks later was notified by their damages dept that had received our claim and would be shipping out the new chair on 10/14. Now, three weeks later and we still have not received the chair. Called customer service for info and was told that they don't have the carrier info (because it wasn't sent with one of theirs), but they'd get back with me. To summarize, we're still one chair short in our conference room and will tell you- "If you have three months to wait for your order...
and don't mind not receiving all of what you ordered...
have tons of time to waste making a multitude of calls during this time period attempting to resolve...then, Belnick (bizchairs.com) is the company that you should use (toss away your money to)!" Just don't say you weren't warned.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Furniture Shipping
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I've seen the half-baked rebuttle attempts from a "Henry Frappe" - so I thought I would join in and state that he - himself - said that he doesn't even..."
- "Please forward to the relevant department. My wife and I stayed at the QUALITY INN & SUITES AT METRO CENTER at the 9455 N. Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ, 85021, US..."
- "I purhased a vehicle through a small scam artist dealer in Chandler alArizona, Millenium Auto Sales and the owner is Paul Jones. My total vested interest into this vehicle loan..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."