Purchased a sofa table from Biz Chair because they advertised free shipping (manufacturer HEKMAN) for $1400.Table was delivered defective.

Bizchair customer service are rude and uncooperative. They will respond to my emails and phone calls now. I have contacted the credit card company, will file a complaint with BBB. I have even written a letter to the owner (Sean Belnick) BIZ CHAIR is owned by Belnick Inc.

in Canton, GA.

I do not expect to hear from him. I just wish I checked the reviews on the internet before I dealy with these people.

They have a horrible reputation.BE AWARE!

Had an Experience with Bizchair?

Comments

I have pictures of a chair that was delivered damaged told it was usa made says made in china, metal frame with wood, wood is a cheaper china ply wood and dad fell out of chair 3 times, chriswe6942@yahoo.com if you desire pictures wrote bbb, ftc or dad did,

I am invetigating the feasibility of bringing a class action lawsuit against this company if I can substantiate the complaints across the web with contact information, or at the very least compiling a report for the Georgia Attorney General.